QUICK LIST OF CORE SERVICES
Senior Compensation Consultant/Business Development
Successful, growing Northern New Jersey firm is seeking a qualified individual to join our team of seasoned, dynamic professionals. As a Senior Consultant, the role will be responsible for generating business and providing consulting expertise to client, in order to deliver customized total rewards solutions in the following areas:
- Executive Compensation
- Salary Administration
- Sales Compensation & Incentives
- Performance Management
- Board of Director Compensation
- Not for Profit Compensation
- Reward Recognition / Alternative Rewards
- SERPs / Executive Stock Options / Golden Parachutes, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities for new business through various outreach and networking opportunities, and effectively closing business.
- Serving as a project team leader and client interface to handle all aspects of assignments including assessing needs, conceptualizing solutions, developing and implementing programs, facilitating client meetings, and maintaining relationships with clients, prospective clients, and business associates.
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure projects are met on time and within budget.
- Solving complex compensation issues, and making recommendations that align the client’s business strategy with the appropriate compensation outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of external consulting experience handling multiple client assignments, along with strong financial, analytical, and computer skills, as well as excellent oral and written communications skills. Bachelor’s degree required, with a Master’s degree preferred.
Highly attractive pay and benefits package, with great professional and financial growth potential tailored to the individual’s capabilities, performance, and experience.
Mary Rizzuti, Principal, CEO
Compensation Resources, Inc.