QUICK LIST OF CORE SERVICES
Executive Compensation Consultant
Description: Nationally recognized compensation consulting firm is seeking a full-time, compensation professional to join our team as an Executive Compensation Consultant.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Designs and develops executive compensation plans, including long-term incentive plans.
- Executes high level analyses and modeling relating to executive compensation.
- Serves as advisor to Boards of Directors and C-Suites relative to executive compensation best practices, good governance, regulatory compliance, due diligence, and plan development.
- Reports on executive compensation trends, outcomes, and issues via various means, including client engagement, speaking opportunities, and networking.
- Acts as mentor to junior team members on all matters of executive compensation.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Expertise in applicable regulations governing executive compensation, and the ability to interpret laws within the context of client engagements and compliance.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create complex models, formulas, etc., and proficiency in other standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Well-organized with excellent time management skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to network and develop relationships, while leveraging existing contacts for potential consulting assignments.
- Strong verbal, written, and client interface skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance/accounting, or a business-related field.
- Master’s degree in a directly-related field preferred.
- CCP certification required, with CECP preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in corporate executive compensation, required
- 5+ years of consulting experience in executive compensation, preferred
Compensation Resources provides a fast-paced, stimulating work environment conducive to collaboration and team building. Competitive compensation and benefits package is provided commensurate with experience, with excellent financial growth potential for the ideal candidate.
Mary Rizzuti, Managing Director