Description: Nationally recognized compensation consulting firm is seeking a full-time, highly motivated individual to join our team as a Compensation Analyst in northern New Jersey.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Assist with development of compensation plans
- Work independently to process information data reports, trends, etc.
- Market and financial research and analysis
- Responsible for high volume of market pricing
- Job analysis/evaluation
- Data extraction and analysis
- Proposal and report preparation
- Salary survey review
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and ability to synthesize information and data from a variety of sources
- Must demonstrate advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create complex models, formulas, macros, etc.
- Must have strong math skills
- Ability to develop/create professionally formatted summary materials (e.g. spreadsheets, tables, charts)
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications (Access, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Must be well-organized with excellent time management skills, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and understand broad-scope issues while simultaneously attending to details
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented; take ownership of projects and produces results
- Pro-active, goal-oriented and able to move quickly to resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply sound judgment to solve problems, make defensible recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance/accounting, or a business-related field
- Master’s Degree in a directly-related field preferred
- 0-4 years experience in an analytical position preferred
- Compensation experience a plus
Compensation Resources provides a fast-paced, stimulating work environment conducive to career development. Competitive pay and benefits package is provided commensurate with experience, with excellent financial growth potential for the ideal individual in the human resources industry.
Mary Rizzuti, Partner