QUICK LIST OF CORE SERVICES
Compensation Resources provides professional litigation support and expert witness services covering areas of compensation and related human resource issues, including the following:
- Reasonableness of Compensation (private and public companies)
- Earnings Potential
- Equitable Distribution Issues
- Employment and Change-of-Control Agreements
- Job Availability and Competitive Market Value of Positions
- Discriminatory Compensation Practices
- Minority Shareholder Complaints
- Compensation Violations Relative to Government Contractors
- Intermediate Sanctions
Litigation support activities are conducted in an objective, thorough manner, with a view to providing defensible findings. The CR team is led by Paul R. Dorf, APD, a qualified expert witness in the field of compensation. Paul possesses over 45 years of compensation and human resource-related experience as both a corporate executive and the head of major compensation consulting practices.
A representative list of our Expert Witness engagements is presented below:
- IRS Audit of Reasonableness of Executive Compensation
- Earning Potential of Spouse in a Marital Dissolution
- Minority Shareholder Inquiry into Reasonableness of Owner Compensation
- Compliance of Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- EEOC Compliance Determination
- Validity of Third-Party Market Study Findings
- Lost Opportunity Relative to Wrongful Discharge
Compensation Resources has worked with many Government agencies (Internal Revenue Service, Defense Contract Audit Agency), as well as companies that operate within the US Government services sector. CR has successfully assisted our clients in matters relating to compliance issues relative to compensation. CR has the resources and experience to provide justifiable, defensible market studies to establish compensation reasonableness.
How We Can Help:
Compensation Resources will assess the engagement, conduct thorough research and data analysis, and present valid, objective, defensible findings. The expert witness service we provide is based on extensive experience, in-depth industry knowledge and ethical disposition of services.