Enhancing Sales Compensation Success
October 14, 2015
Upper Saddle River, NJ
Around this time each year, many sales organizations revisit their sales compensation structures because they didn’t drive desired behaviors and, therefore, look to change the compensation model in the hopes of improving performance. Often, the company will try to shift the plan without the proper attention to plan preparations, design, implementation, and communication. What, therefore, are some highly-successful techniques that have responded to the changing needs of sales compensation?
The Five-Pointed Star© addresses some of these techniques, with key areas of focus that include:
– Identifying overall sales goals and objectives
– Clarifying the sales process and the functions of the sales force
– Developing the sales recognition and reward plan
– Monitoring the plan for effective communication and implementation
– Facilitating success through sales effectiveness analyses and sales team training
Defining the expectations of each member of the sales force, and measuring and properly rewarding performance with a view to the strategic sales goals, will result in effective sales compensation program development.
For more information or to discuss this topic further, please contact Mary Rizzuti, CCP, PHR, SHRM-CP, Principal, CEO at 201-934-0505 Ext. 107 or email@example.com.