Board of Director Advisory Services
Compensation Resources, Inc. (CRI) has a wide range of expertise in assisting the Board of Directors and their Compensation Committees.
We also provide support with the development of effective programs focused on Director's Pay, Retainers, and Equity Compensation.
As a result of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, SEC Proxy Disclosure Rules, investor and shareholder concerns, and Intermediate Sanctions (NFPs), many Boards, Committees, and Management personnel are searching for the right solutions for their compensation needs. Today’s shareholders are demanding a stronger correlation between performance and pay, and are demanding that compensation be tied to increased shareholder value. These are the key tenets to our approach to handling Executive Compensation and Board remuneration.
Our Services include:
- Executive Compensation Evaluation (Base Pay, Bonus, Perks, Equity)
- Intermediate Sanctions - Competitive Market Analysis (Not-for-Profit Clientele)
- Market Pricing and Competitive Salary Benchmarking
- Executive Performance Review Policies & Processes
- Short-Term and Long-Term Incentive Design
- Stock Option & Equity Strategies
- Change of Control and Executive Contracts
- Compensation Committee Consulting
- Board of Director Compensation Plan Review and Design
- Charter Development
- Independent Review of Management Proposals
- Pay Advisory Services
- Strategic Compensation Philosophy Development