Board of Director Advisory Services
As an independent advisor to the Board in their efforts to adequately compensate their Top Talent in the Company.Compensation Resources, Inc. (CRI) has a wide range of expertise in assisting the Board of Directors and their Compensation Committees. We also provide support with the development of effective programs focused on Director's Pay, Retainers, and Equity Compensation.
CRI works with the Boards of publicly traded organizations, privately-held businesses, and not-for-profit entities, on a variety of Executive and Board compensation issues. Today, there is a spotlight on Board Governance, and we can provide thoughtful, independent counsel to ensure that the plans they develop today do not become tomorrow’s problems.
As a result of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, SEC Proxy Disclosure Rules, and investor and shareholder concerns, many Boards, Committees, and Management personnel are searching for the right answer for their compensation programs. There are many equity vehicles, such as restricted stock, stock options, and performance shares, that provide an effective linkage between the Board, Management, and the Shareholders. Today’s shareholders are demanding a stronger correlation between performance and pay, and are demanding that compensation be tied to increased shareholder value. These are the key tenets to our approach to handling Executive Compensation and Board remuneration.
Our Services include:
- Change of Control and Executive Contracts
- Compensation Committee Consulting
- Board of Director Compensation Plan Review and Design
- Charter Development
- Independent Review of Management Proposals
- Pay Advisory Services
- Strategic Compensation Philosophy Development
- Executive Officer Pay (Base Pay, Bonus, Perks, Equity) Assessment
- Executive Performance Review Policies & Processes
- Executive Stock Ownership and Retention Strategies
- Intermediate Sanctions - Competitive Market Analysis (Not-for-Profit Clientele)
- Market Pricing and Competitive Salary Benchmarking
- Overall Executive Compensation Plan Audits
- Stock Option & Equity Strategies
- Short-Term and Long-Term Incentive Design
- Total Reward Strategies